Filling Method of Beverage Production Line:
1. The cold filling of the beverage production line is to cool the product to normal temperature after ultra-high temperature sterilization. In an artificially made sterile environment, the product is filled into bottles or cartons sterilized with hydrogen peroxide, and the bottle cap is also sterilized and tightened with hydrogen peroxide. Cold filling has little impact on the taste and nutritional quality of the product, and the use of PET materials is also less, but the equipment investment is about twice as much as that of hot filling;
2. The hot filling of the beverage production line is to fill the product into the bottle at a temperature of about 90 degrees after high-temperature sterilization, screw the lid, and finally sterilize the bottle and lid with the temperature of the material itself. In this way, the product maintains a long high temperature state, which is the technological process of juice drink production due to its taste and nutrition.
Flow of Juice Drink Production Line:
1. Dilution: add purified water to the unfrozen concentrated juice for dilution according to the formula requirements.
2. Filtration: remove the suspended solids and impurities in the juice, and make the diluted juice clear and transparent.
3. Homogenization: Homogenize the diluted juice to make it uniform and stable. Homogeneous pressure requirement: 20-25MPa.
4. Sugar dissolving and filtering: carried out in sugar dissolving tank. Start the mixer, add proper amount of water, and add white granulated sugar according to the formula. There are two ways to dissolve sugar: hot melting and cold melting. You can choose one according to the needs of the production process. Generally, diatomite is used for filtering sugar liquor. The dissolution and filtration of other auxiliary materials are basically consistent with that of white granulated sugar.
5. Blending: Pump the previously diluted fruit juice, dissolved and filtered sugar solution, and dissolved and filtered auxiliary materials into the mixing tank to make them mix evenly and have a constant volume. Add essence and (or) pigment according to the formula, and mix well.
6. Filtration: The prepared liquid is filtered again through the filter barrel connected to the pipeline to completely remove the possible suspended solids and impurities, and ensure the transparency, uniformity and no sediment of the product.
7. Sterilization: sterilize the filtered feed solution through the UHT sterilizer. Sterilization condition: 130-135 ℃, 4-6 seconds. During sterilization, ensure that the steam pressure supplied to the sterilizer is not less than 0.8MPa.
8. Cleaning: The bottle is fully cleaned of possible dust, dirt, etc. in the bottle through the bottle washing machine. To ensure the cleaning effect, it is required that the pressure of purified water for cleaning shall not be less than 0.4MPa. Bottle cleaning, filling and capping often constitute a “three in one” filling machine.
9. Filling and capping: There are mainly two filling methods: aseptic cold filling and aseptic hot filling. In order to ensure the quality of fruit juice drinks, aseptic hot filling is often used. Requirements: the temperature during filling shall not be lower than 90 ℃, and the temperature in the bottle after filling shall not be lower than 85 ℃. Cover immediately after filling. When capping, adjust the appropriate torque of the capping head to ensure tight sealing. “Three in one” hot filling machine for bottle washing, filling and capping.
10. Bottle pouring: The product after hot filling is immediately passed through the bottle pouring machine to make the bottle inverted, so that the residual temperature of the filling liquid can sterilize the bottle and the bottle cap to ensure the quality of the product.
11. Light inspection: let the product pass through the light inspection machine to check whether the bottle has dirt, impurities, and whether the bottle seal is complete, so as to ensure that the qualified product enters the next step.
12. Cooling: let the product pass through the cooling tunnel to rapidly reduce the temperature of the product to (38 ± 2) ℃. More damage. The input of hot filling equipment is less.