The barreled water production line is mainly used to directly and automatically produce barreled water through the barreled water production equipment. In this way, even if the workshop is not large enough or other financial backing is not strong enough, the work efficiency can still be very high, because the entire bottled water production line only needs two operators, complete electromechanical automation equipment. Just because there are few operators needed in daily work, we must do a good job of online maintenance to ensure that the equipment can be effectively and continuously produced.
Maintenance of barreled water production line
1. The PLC program should not be modified by yourself. This data has been debugged when it was produced by the manufacturer. Self modification will lead to system disorder, resulting in abnormal operation.
2. These parts on the air circuit shall be drained after a period of time to ensure the service life of the cylinder. It is mainly through adjusting the position of the lower screw that the equipment will be waterproof by itself.
3. Adjust the throttle valve. Sometimes, although the manufacturer has already adjusted it, you need to see the following instructions. If the throttle valve is in normal position, you don’t need to adjust it yourself. At the same time, ensure that the air pressure is normal before work, so that the subsequent work will not be affected.
4. When the production equipment is stopped, the power switch must be turned off first to prevent water from entering the electric cabinet. Save resources.
5. The barreled water production line should be in good contact with the ground to ensure the safety during operation. At ordinary times, it is also necessary to add lubricating oil on the gear regularly to ensure the normal operation of mechanical equipment.
6. The tightness of the mechanical chain will change once due to long-term uninterrupted operation, so the tightness should be adjusted regularly to prevent the chain from knotting and breaking.