The fruit wine filling production line is dedicated to the filling of glass bottles of fruit wine, white wine, liquor etc. The seal can be selected between the crown cap and the aluminum cap. The filling bottle is lifted or lowered by mechanical lifting or cylinder lifting, and has a pre-covering device. The fruit wine filling machine has a complete CIP cleaning function.
1.304/316 Stainless steel high precision filling nozzle
2.Filling volume adjustable in fine rank, same liquid level after filling
3.All 304/316 stainless steel contact parts & liquid tank, fine polish, no death corner, easy to clean
4.304/316 stainless steel filling pump
5.Efficient spray nozzle rinse thoroughly and save water for flushing
1.Place and capping system, electromagnetic capping heads, with burden discharge function, make sure minimum bottle crash during capping
2. All 304/316 stainless steel construction
3. No bottle no capping
4. Automatic stop when lack of bottle
5.Capping effect is stable and reliable ,Defective rate ≤0.2%
1. The fruit wine filling production line adopts special filling valve, high-power vacuum pump, and the liquid level is consistent after packaging and filling.
2. Sealing the bottle mouth during filling, the liquid flows down the bottle wall, effectively controlling the foam caused by liquid impact during filling and preventing liquid spillage.
3. the machine frequency control, filling speed is fast, with overload protection device, card bottle shutdown, start soft start, using elastic bottle device to reduce bottle damage.
4. The filling quantity adjustment is convenient and quick by adjusting the gasket on the filling and filling valve.
5. The filling range of the wine filling machine is large, and the filling amount can be adjusted in 100-1500 ml.
6. the applicable bottle height range, can be adjusted between 100-380 mm.
7. The main seals are made of imported silica gel, and the main parts are made of 304 stainless steel conforming to food hygiene.
8. The filling valve is easy to disassemble and easy to clean.