Automatic juice filling packaging machine integrates washing, filling and capping, meets the technical requirements of hot filling below 95°C, and is equipped with a CIP cleaning system. The juice filling machine is controlled by a human-machine interface touch screen to improve efficiency. The speed regulation in production is accurate and stable, and the filling speed is displayed digitally, with a high degree of automation.
The production process of juice beverage:
1. Material selection: choose fresh, ripe and disease-free fruits.
2. Cleaning: Clean the soil and stains on the outer skin of fresh fruits to ensure the hygiene of subsequent processing.
3. Crushing, peeling, and pitting: The washed fruit is crushed to remove the peel, core, etc. to obtain pulp.
4. Juicing: Juicing the pulp to obtain puree of fruit juice.
5. Filtration: Filtrate the juice puree to remove impurities such as pulp residue, peel, and fruit core.
6. Sterilization: The filtered fruit juice is subjected to high-temperature or ultra-high-temperature instantaneous sterilization.
7. Bottling: Use a three-in-one juice filling machine to fill the juice into PET bottles.
7. Packaging and labeling: Packaging and labeling the bottled juice to ensure its quality and hygiene.
|Model||RCGF 8-8-4||RCGF 14-12-5||RCGF 16-16-5||RCGF 20-20-6||RCGF 24-24-8||RCGF 32-32-10||RCGF 40-40-12||RCGF 50-50-15|
|Rinsing water consumption(Kg/h)||500||600||700||800||1500||1800||2500||3000|
|Air source pressure(MPa)||0.4|