The automatic film packaging machine is developed especially for mineral water, beverage,wine, beer, product and so on infusion medicine bottle combination packaging, with stable function, and the packed articles tight and orderly.
The automatic film packaging machine is developed especially for mineral water, beverage,wine, beer, product and so on infusion medicine bottle combination packaging, with stable function, and the packed articles tight and orderly. The film packaging machine can be handled as a single pushing machine when high speed demanded.
1. The film packaging machine is convenient to adjust when the packaging combination and bottle type are changed, and it can realize the function of multi-purpose of one machine;
2. Film packaging machine shrinkage and sealing and cutting temperature automatic control, and can be changed according to needs;
3. Constant temperature sealing cutter, sealing edge is fast, cutting off quickly;
4. High-speed film charter imported original guide rod cylinder, the action is reliable and stable;
5. Programmable controller (PLC) control, suitable for lean flexible production lines;
6. No bottom packaging, can be suitable for different bottle diameters and different combinations of packaging;
7. High-speed film wrapping machine with three layers of heat insulation treatment, good thermal insulation performance, fast heating and energy saving;
8. The temperature of the heat shrinking furnace is set by the temperature controller, and the temperature of the zone is controlled separately, and the control is precise;
9. The film packaging machine shrinkage effect is beautiful, the package is firm, the structure is unique, energy saving and high efficiency.
|Dimension(mm)||5500 × 2700 × 2100|
|Thermal shrink channel size(mm)||1800*650*400|
|Max package Dimension(mm)||600×400×350|
|Packing speed (packs/min)||8-10|
|Height of conveying belt(mm)||800-1200|
|Seal & Cut Time/Temperature||3ph 5cores 380V 19KW|
|Air pressure (MPa)||0.6-0.8|
|Material of shrink film||PE|
More complete automatic film packaging machine HD video from YouTube